DM Interiors and Design
1171 Whitlock Avenue Marietta, Georgia 30064
770-428-2631 | 770-429-3170 (Ext. 3306 Ask for Elliot Paulk
Destination-Decorating and Staging Class
- Learn many facts about selecting furniture to help your client make good decisions
- 30 second elevator speech. Discover what to say and how to say it
- Learn what to expect and what you will be doing at The Tile Shop
- Going to The Tile Shop to learn how to put flooring, counter-top, back-splash and more together for a kitchen. You will put this kitchen together on a budget as if you were going to tell the homeowner what to buy to stage the clients house to sell it. Then you will but a kitchen together for a client who wants a brand-new kitchen for her forever home
- Class input on what to do with a room to stage it by use of before pictures. This information will benefit you when we go to the actual house to stage it
- We will be going to an actual home to learn what to say before you do the staging. You will then give some staging ideas to the homeowner. Our class will do some staging. We will not stage the entire house because we only have 2 hours
- Class input about how to redesign a room(s) in a house by use of before pictures
- Hands on Redesigning a room(s) in a house. We will be going to an actual home to learn what to say before you do the staging. You will then give some staging ideas to the homeowner. Our class will do some staging. We will not stage the entire house because we only have 2 hours
- What to say on the phone to make and keep your appointment and what to say after you enter a client’s house
- Certification of Completion and Graduation
The price for this 5-week hands-on destination course is $199.00
What You Need to Know Before You Get Into The Staging and Redesign Business
I know my class/course is unique and it is perfect and will help you answer some question you may have about starting a business. It really is the perfect introduction that you will need to help you make the final decision to take all the steps to start your own business. I will tell you the truth. You will hear the good the bad and information that no one else will tell you.
I will tell you the good the bad and the ugly about being in business. How much education do you have to have? Banking, Self-funding? Some of the aspects of what you should expect when you first start your staging/redesign business, Business name? Personal aspects of getting into business, What is expected of a Home Stager OR Redesign Professional, Dress code, Paid on the spot or billing? Roll playing – what to say on the phone before you go to the client’s house, Roll playing -dialogue for Staging and Redesign as you enter your client’s house, People skills- body language, Elevator speech, Business cards and address-business email, Business telephone? Marketing, & so much more then GRADUATION.
To sign up contact Jan Britt 404-510-3636
Please contact Jan with any questions you may have. She would love to help you with any of your decorating needs.